W I N E S
Our terroir, a combination of oval yellow orange pebbles in a sandy mixture, reflects the fiery rays of the sun and concentrates the aromas of our grapes to give our wines all their richness.
- WHITE WINES (each with their own beautiful personality)
- Vins de Pays d’Oc CHARDONNAY
- Vin de Pays d’Oc SAUVIGNON
- A wine made from the Caladoc grape variety, approved as Vin de Pays du Gard. It is light and thirst-quenching, perfect for provence summers.
- RED WINES
- A red wine with a combination of Syrah and Merlot, typical of the wines from our region that are assume the Vin de Pays du Gard appellation.
- Vin de Pays d'Oc Merlot, spicy, fruity and light. Perfect for any winelover.
- Vin de Pays d'Oc Syrah, a light fruity wine with a beautiful finish. It will seduce the more feminine palet with its red fruit flavours and hints of violette.
- SPECIAL REDS
- Cuvée Gourmande : the partly aged Merlot in oak barrels, provides warm hints of vanilla to the spicy merlot. .
- Opus : the grapes are harvested from old Cabernet-Sauvignon vines, the wine is worked over in the cellar for a year to release the aromas of the grape variety.
- Cuvée Juliette: This grenache wine is young and fruity. It is recommended to serve it slightly chilled. It is perfect for anyone who doesn't enjoy rosé or even wine.